Rwanda Gorilla Tracking Option 1
An exciting three day tour of Rwanda including a cultural tour of Kigali, a relaxing overnight on the shores of Lake Kivu and an adventurous day tracking gorillas in the Volcanoes National Park.
This excpetional three day tour in Rwanda gives you the perfect oppotunity to discover the "The Land of a Tousand Hills". Explore the country's bustling capital city and learn all about it's incredible history, take time to relax at the luxurious Lake Kivu Serena Hotel on the stunning sandy beach of Lake Kivu and lastly, get up close and personal with Africa's frindly giants.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GORILLA PERMIT
- Airport transfers only on arrival and departure day
- Accommodation at Lemigo Hotel and Lake Kivu Serena Hotel
- Meals as shown (BB-Bed & breakfast, FB-Full board),
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle, mineral water in the vehicle,
- Services of an Amber Expeditions’ Driver/Guide,
- park entrance fees, professional trackers whilst tracking, Kigali city tour
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- Airline tickets and travel insurance,
- Mountain Gorilla tracking permits-once (given separately)
- Entry visa fees,
- Optional extras whilst in Kigali, Ruhengeri and Gisenyi
- Drinks throughout the trip,
- Tips & gratuities,
- Ex-poachers village fee
- City tour of kigali
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, etc.