A 5 Day Gorilla Trek - RWANDA
Encounter not just gorillas, but also golden monkeys and much more on this magical and exciting tour into the rainforests of Rwanda.
Gorilla Mountian View Lodge hosts you on this 5 day trip to Rwanda. Cosy, comfortable and in a great location, the lodge is the perfect base for this exciting primate-focused tour.
GORILLA PERMITS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Airport transfers only on arrival and departure day
- Accommodation at Lemigo Hotel and Mountain Gorilla View Lodge;
- Meals as shown (BB-Bed & breakfast, FB-Full board),
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle, mineral water in the vehicle
- Services of an Amber Expeditions’ Driver/Guide
- Mountain Gorilla tracking permits-once and Golden monkeys tracking permits-once (given separately), park entrance fees, professional trackers whilst tracking,
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- Airline tickets and travel insurance,
- Entry visa fees,
- Optional extras whilst in Kigali and Ruhengeri,
- Drinks throughout the trip,
- Tips & gratuities,
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, etc.
Your tour will start at the Kigali International Airport
Your tour will end at the Kigali International Airport
Expected group size:
All your tours are private. Meaning that only you and your party will occupy the vehicles. Trekking is done in groups
Type of vehicles used:
4x4 Land Cruiser's are used throughout your safari.
Level of ability required:
Our Treks and Trips are desinged for all ages. We have had clients of 70 sucessfully trek the gorilla's.
Please note that Trekking permits are only avaviableto persons over the age of 15.
Food and dietary information:
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know before you travel. We can then pass this information on to the Hotels and Lodges so they can cater for you.
Health and vaccinations:
Please consult your doctor on the vaccinations you may need to travel to Uganda or Rwanda.
What to wear:
A full packing list along with more detailed advice is availiable in our Trekking info.