A 3 Day Gorilla Trek - UGANDA
A superbly put together three-day trip to see the gorillas in Uganda's incredible Bwindi Forest. Fly in and fly out, stay in luxury and track the gorillas.
This is an amazing opportunity to get to see the gorillas of Uganda. You'll be staying at Mahogany Springs, which is a great place to relax and unwind after the trek.
- Accommodation in standard twin rooms
- Meals as indicated in the daily meal plan
- Drinks included as per the policy at each lodge
- All road and air transfers as indicated
- All vehicles & guides on private basis
- 1 Gorilla tracking permits per person (LOWER AGE LIMIT 15 YEARS)
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Park fees
- All activities described in the itinerary, unless specified as extras
- Mineral water, tea and coffee in the vehicle
- Medical Evacuation to a hospital in Nairobi
- International Air Fares, entry visa fees, domestic and international departure tax
- Beverages other than mineral water in the vehicle, and other than the drinks included
- at each lodge under their policy
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide hotel/camp staff etc.
Tour starts at the Entebbe International Airport
Tour ends at the Entebbe International Aiport
Expected group size:
All your tours are private. Meaning that only you and your party will occupy the vehicles. Trekking is done in groups.
Type of vehicles used:
4x4 Land Cruiser's are used throughout your safari.
Level of ability required:
Our Treks and Trips are desinged for all ages. We have had clients of 70 sucessfully trek the gorilla's.
Please note that Trekking permits are only avaviableto persons over the age of 15.
Food and dietary information:
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know before you travel. We can then pass this information on to the Hotels and Lodges so they can cater for you.
Health and vaccinations:
Please consult your doctor on the vaccinations you may need to travel to Uganda or Rwanda.
What to wear:
A full packing list along with more detailed advice is aviliable in our Trekking info.