5 Day Gorilla Trek - UGANDA
Five days, two gorilla treks and a lifetime of memories! You'll want to go back for more after this amazing Ugandan adventure.
This five day adventure offers you not one, but two gorilla treks. This is an active adventure for those who love nature, the outdoors and of course gorillas!
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GORILLA PERMITS
- Accommodation in standard twin rooms
- Meals as indicated in the daily meal plan
- Drinks included as per the policy at each lodge
- BLD MAHOGANY SPRINGS
- BWINDI - ENTEBBE
- BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK
- BLD MAHOGANY SPRINGS
- Second Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Forest National Park.
- BL BOMA GUEST HOUSE (DAY ROOMS)
- After breakfast, transfer (1.5hrs) to Kihihi airstrip for scheduled flight 1055/1155hr to Entebbe. You will be met by
- your driver to transfer you to the Boma Guest House for day room and lunch. Transfer to Entebbe Internatioinal
- Airport for departure flight.
- All road and air transfers as indicated
- All vehicles & guides on private basis
- 2 Gorilla tracking permits per person (LOWER AGE LIMIT 15 YEARS)
- 0 Chimpanzee tracking permits per person (LOWER AGE LIMIT 15 YEARS)
- 0 Golden Monkey Tracking permits per person (LOWER AGE LIMIT 15 YEARS)
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Park fees
- All activities described in the itinerary, unless specified as extras
- Mineral water, tea and coffee in the vehicle
- Medical Evacuation to a hospital in Nairobi
- International Air Fares, entry visa fees, domestic and international departure tax
- Beverages other than mineral water in the vehicle, and other than the drinks included
- at each lodge under their policy
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide hotel/camp staff etc.
Tour starts at the Entebbe International Aiport
Tour ends at the Entebbe International Airport
Expected group size:
All your tours are private. Meaning that only you and your party will occupy the vehicles. Trekking is done in groups.
Type of vehicles used:
4x4 Land Cruiser's are used throughout your safari.
Level of ability required:
Our Treks and Trips are desinged for all ages. We have had clients of 70 sucessfully trek the gorilla's.
Please note that Trekking permits are only avaviable to persons over the age of 15.
Food and dietary information:
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know before you travel. We can then pass this information on to the Hotels and Lodges so they can cater for you.
Health and vaccinations:
Please consult your doctor on the vaccinations you may need to travel to Uganda or Rwanda.
What to wear:
A full packing list along with more detailed advice is availiable in our Trekking info.