3 days Gorilla Trek (5*) - RWANDA
Stay in luxury on this short and sweet gorilla adventure tour in Rwanda. If trekking to see the great primates is your dream and you want to do it in style then this is the trip for you.
This is the perfect tour for those who want a little luxury as an extension to a safari in either Kenya or Tanzania. the lodge is set in an amazing location, offers great service and is one of the best places to stay during your trek.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GORILLA PERMITS
- Airport transfers only on arrival and departure day
- Accommodation at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge and Kigali Serena;
- Meals as shown (BB-Bed & breakfast, FB-Full board),
- Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle, mineral water in the vehicle
- Services of an Amber Expeditions’ Driver/Guide
- Mountain Gorilla tracking permits-once (given separately), park entrance fees, professional trackers whilst tracking,
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- Airline tickets and travel insurance,
- Entry visa fees,
- Optional extras whilst in Kigali and Ruhengeri,
- Drinks throughout the trip,
- Tips & gratuities,
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, etc.
Tour starts at the Kigali International Airport
Tour ends at the Kigali International Airport
Expected group size:
All your tours are private. Meaning that only you and your party will occupy the vehicles. Trekking is done in groups.
Type of vehicles used:
4x4 Land Cruiser's are used throughout your safari.
Level of ability required:
Our Treks and Trips are desinged for all ages. We have had clients of 70 sucessfully trek the gorilla's.
Please note that Trekking permits are only avaviableto persons over the age of 15.
Food and dietary information:
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know before you travel. We can then pass this information on to the Hotels and Lodges so they can cater for you.
Health and vaccinations:
Please consult your doctor on the vaccinations you may need to travel to Uganda or Rwanda.
What to wear:
A full packing list along with more detailed advice is available in our Trekking info.